Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
48th Annual Corvette Club of America Car Show
48th Annual CCA Car Show
Join the Corvette Club of America (CCA) at our 48th Annual Car Show. Cash and trophies to be awarded. Food and automotive vendors on site. Donations benefit CaringMatters and Wells/Robertson House. Additional charitable donations appreciated.
If you would like to attend, be sure to register with CCA. if you would like to caravan to the show with other ODCC members, please register on our site as well. Rain date is October 9th.
Entry fee (per vehicle):
Pre-Registered*: $25 for non-members, $20 for members
(*You must pre-register here and pay online to get this pricing.)
Day of Show: $30
T-shirts and dash plaques to the first 100 entrants.
For more information contact:
Car Show Committee
Corvette Fun Show Classes
First, second, and third place trophies for each Corvette class. $100 cash prize for People's Choice Best in Show.
- C1 - 1953-1962
- C2 - 1963-1967
- C3 - 1968-1982
- C4 - 1984-1996
- C5 - 1997-2004
- C6 - 2005-2013
- C7 - 2014-2019
- C8 - 2020-2023
First, second, and third place trophies for each non-Corvette class. $100 cash prize for People's Choice Best in Show.
- Pre-1990 Stock - All non-Corvettes up to 1990 - 3 or fewer modifications
- Pre-1990 Modified - All non-Corvettes up to 1990 - more than 3 modifications
Voting & Awards
- First, Second, and Third place trophies - Entrants vote for their top three vehicles in all classes excluding their own.
- People's Choice - Spectators vote for their top vehicle overall in the Corvette classes and their top vehicle overall in the non-Corvette classes.
- CCA Board Members' vehicles are for display only and are excluded from voting.
- Ballots are due back to the registration table no later than 12:30 PM. Awards will be announced between 1:30 and 2:00 PM.
Food & Entertainment
- Mackie's Southern Barbecue of Gaithersburg, MD - Serving Lunch
- Free water for entrants and spectators. Free coffee for entrants.
- Raffles and prizes.
- Music throughout the show.
- Sport employees will host walk-arounds of several new vehicles at 12:00 PM. They will be happy to answer your questions about the various models and options, special orders, and financing.
Sunday, October 2, 2022, 9:30 AM until 2:00 PM
3101 Automotive Blvd
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Registration is recommended
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 12:01 AM
Members pay for their own charges